The Financial Dispute Resolution website is intended to provide general information only. The company accepts no responsibility or liability for its material.
Please note that:
- The information is general, and is not intended to address your specific circumstances. Please evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance carefully for your purposes.
- The information is not professional or legal advice. For this you should seek specific advice relevant to your circumstances from a qualified professional.
- Any links to external sites, organisations or people are provided for your convenience only. Financial Dispute Resolution is not responsible for the contents or maintenance of any linked websites, and the fact that we provide a link to an external site does not mean we endorse that site. Dispute Resolution Services does not accept any responsibility for the way you use this information or the consequences of that use.
- Any views expressed in the information on this site are those of the author. Financial Dispute Resolution does not necessarily endorse the views of any particular author or authenticate the accuracy of the information. How you use the information is your sole responsibility.
- Financial Dispute Resolution does not accept any responsibility or liability for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on Financial Dispute Resolution as a result of having read any part, or all, of the information in this website. We also do not accept responsibility or liability for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information in this site.
- Please note Financial Dispute Resolution is required by law to publish the names of all members of the scheme. Membership of the Financial Dispute Resolution scheme does NOT imply that the scheme member is in any way endorsed by Financial Dispute Resolution.
If you have concerns about the information on this website, contact Financial Dispute Resolution directly.
If you send an email to Financial Dispute Resolution or download this site, Financial Dispute Resolution does not accept any liability for information that may be lost, corrupted, intercepted or misdirected because your computer had to connect to the Internet.
Any visitor who ignores this disclaimer does so at their own risk.
A Financial Service Provider (FSP) may be deregistered from the NZ Financial Service Provider Register (FSPR) if considered no longer eligible for registration. Customers should check the status of an FSP at www.business.govt.nz/fsp