Who can make a complaint

Most people and small businesses can use FDRS to make a complaint about a Scheme Member.

The complainant must be:

  • from a person or organisation (defined as having fewer than 20 full-time equivalent employees) that has received, or has been refused access to, the financial service complained about.
  • is a retail client (not a wholesale one)

FDRS can also accept complaints from larger organisations at its discretion.