Making a complaint

Making a complaint to FDRS is a simple process. And it is FREE.

Call us first at 0508 337 337. Our case managers will ensure you get access to your financial service provider to make your complaint.

The financial service provider must be a scheme member of FDRS. If you are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution with them (or cannot get access), FDRS will handle your issue within its formal disputes process if it is within jurisdiction. Check if your financial service provider is a Scheme Member of FDRS here.

Our facilitators or conciliators will try to facilitate an early resolution between you and the Scheme Member. If you cannot come to a satisfactory agreement with the Scheme Member, FDRS will apppoint an adjudicaor who will consider the issues, pleadings and evidence and make a  decision on the merits of the case.The decision is binding on the Scheme Member if you accept it.

The entire process is free to the complainant.

To found out  if making a complaint to FDRS is the right course of action for you, please call 0508 337 337.